Fully Pro-Dos compatible.
• Automatic time and date stamping
• Easy to use from BASIC
• Battery operated, uses 3 “AA” batteries (will last 1-2 years before simple replacement)
• Date has year, month, date and day of week
• Time has hou’rs, minutes and seconds
• The only clock for the Ilc that displays the date and time on the Appleworks screen,
• Will time and date stamp Appleworks files.
• Auto access from Appleworks data-base (just use a time and date field)
• Pass through serial port – The Ilc system clock can plug into either the modem or printer serial port, then the modem or printer plugs into the clock.
Few pictures of the unit i have:
It’s small and light and designed to fit the //c style nicely. Wonder how many of these Applied Engineering actually sold?
The switches on the back.
Inside, it uses reqular 3x AAA batteries to keep the date/time.
The battery holder.